Customer Service Agent at Golfbreaks.com

windsor Central London and City
Accountancy Advertising Financial Management Travel and Tourism

Golfbreaks.com is a Top Employer

7.9/10

- Management of existing bookings – communicating with customers when dealing
with amendments to the booking and offering new quotes for any changes.
- Provide a high level of after sales service to clients by organising any ‘extras’ and
answering any questions about an existing booking.
- Supporting with the client online journey including portal queries.
- Full Omni channel communication with clients such as inbound and outbound calls,
email, live chat and cases.
- Supporting with the administration of a booking including but not limited to collecting
balances, completing supplier confirmations, collecting travel information and
rooming lists.
- Handle any negative feedback and customer issues that may occur prior to, during or
after the golf break bookings.
- Assisting the sales teams with incoming enquiries and providing an excellent referral
service.

My placement was very enjoyable, with the role being so diverse and being able to progress and explore the whole company throughout my whole placement. The company are so welcoming and sociable, they really do make you feel apart of the company.

I felt very valued by my colleagues, here at golfbreaks.com they do not treat you as a placement student but they do treat you as a full time employee. With the turnover of students, the whole office are very welcoming throughout the whole of the placement year.

The management and support were great at Golfbreaks.com, all mangers and team leaders were always there if needed. Including the directors if you need the support it was always there.

On a day to day basis the workload was manageable. There were aspects with the inclement weather this year where workflows were very high but again with the correct support it was manageable.

All responsibility was mirrored to the full timers. Although we were starting at entry level, we were still given the same workload and KPI's as full timers if there were in the same position.

All skills developed throughout my placement will most definitely help me in the outside world and back at uni. Communication skills were definitely picked up during this year, and can be used in many situations within my degree and future jobs.

The office atmosphere was always on a high, with everyone working hard around to hit the KPI's and team morale was again always very apparent.

The placement was advertised well and the build up including things like interviews were very well organised. With 20 years worth of experience taking on placement students, Golfbreaks.com implement the placement scheme very well.

All the training and development within the company, I always knew where i needed to improve and how to do so. They invest in training so much with many weekly training sessions.

I would love to come back to golfbreaks,com again, with the time and effort they have put into my personal development, I would love too. They have implement new levels within the customer service team as well.

Yes there is most definitely a good social scene within the company from our annual GONGS event to the summer social. I have also made such a good group of friends in which we do things outside of work all together as well.

The cost of living was very high compared with the wage but living in Windsor was always going to be expensive. Lovely area though, you pay for what you get in terms of housing.

Nightlife was great in Windsor, plenty of local pubs and local clubs in which we have visited all. In addition to this with London only 30 minutes on the train as well.

Personally there are many opportunities to get involved with, I personally did and enjoyed everything I did outside of work with all my friends.