Finance Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Banking/Finance

8.9/10

Sales and purchase ledger, credit control, pricing.

The group of people at Golfbreaks are fantastic. Everyone is friendly and helpful and these is a good social scene mixed in with work.

The daily tasks kept me occupied throughout the day and these were also weeklty and monthly projects to provide a good amount of variety.

I was given a good deal of responsibility during my placement. I was encouraged to work independantly but was assisted when it was required.

The training was excellent. I receieved extra bookeeping lessons which helped with modules when I was back at uni.

The atmosphere in the office is great. I've done two placements as part of my degree course and this is the best company I've worked for. The staff are friendly and everyone is very up-beat.

Well, they have a lot of students and therefore there is an established training and induction scheme in place.

The education given wasn't all necessary for me just to do my job well. They try to help you when you go back to university as well.

I have got a job with them now I have graduated.

Very good. There are always Friday night drinks and the odd trip to hotels.

Windsor is reasonably expensive as a place to live but within a 15 min drive there are much cheaper places to live. Food isn't ridiculously expensive but drinks can be pricy. You soon suss out the cheaper places to drink. Much cheaper than London.

Very good, very busy at weekends and a good variety of bars.

Loads - after work drinks, trips to venues and a large group of other students to socialise with.