7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office was always buzzing except Fridays which was a bit more quiet. There was a good relationship between Accenture and the clients ont he site we were working in. We had occasional conversations which were very humourous.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
was on the bench at the beginning
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Induction week was great investment, we were catered for and given a project aligned with consulting. I did online training too.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Accenture is all about the people, and the time, money and effort they invest in their employees is evident. This is impressive, and comforting to know I'll be working with a very good team, no matter the project
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We organised many events through facebook.It was nice to chill with my other intern colleagues
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
In central london, so considerably high but nothing new as I've lived in London before
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
We went to good bars but not a club
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
charity day was fantastic
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture