HR intern at Oracle

Reading South West
Administration/Secretarial Business Analytics Business Management Charity/Non Profit Corporate Law Employment Law Human Resources Recruitment

9.1/10

It has been a fanatastic year! I have learnt something new every day and there hasn’t been a day where I have no wanted to go in.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at Oracle

I felt valued from day one! The HR team as well as everyone else in Oracle made me welcomed and I knew they valued my opinions as they allowed me to get involved in so much.

My manger was fantastic! He knew exactly what a placement year should look like and supported me whenever I waned to get involved in projects etc. The wider team was also amazing.

You start off quieter, but as you learn more and the year goes on you get busier. I also made sure I reached out to the team if I ever felt I didn’t have enough to do.

Within my first month I was running a cross lob oracle project. I think that shows how much responsibility they gave me.

I haven’t started 3rd year yet so can’t comment on my studies, but in general skills in the workplace this year has set me up for life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at Oracle

It was a great environment. Everyone was so helpful and friendly.

It was great! I wouldn’t change anything about my year.

I think by picking me to be the one HR intern, they invested a lot in me. Giving me training for a year has been invaluable.

There is no graduate programme for HR, but there have been conversations about me coming back.

Yeah there was a good mix.

I commuted so my rent was less but I had to pay for trains.

Good. Plenty of choices :D

Yes as long as you maintain a good work life balance.