UK Sales Consultant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South East
Sales

8.0/10

7.7

I was responsible for answering the clients requests and helping them find a suitable Golfbreak destination in the UK

Most of the time it was very enjoyable, getting to talk to new people everyday, and working with many great people, most of which were a similar age to me.

Everyone seemed to value me while I was there, I certainly fitted in well with everyone, but beina girl in a golf sales team had its difficulties.

Every manager was very supportive and I was able to approach them easily with any problems or questions.

Most days we were busy, however during November and December it isn't as busy as it's the lead up to christmas. But over this time they gave us alternative work to be doing.

Everyone got on well. there was a lot of banter

Very well. There was good training and induction schemes.

Yes, everyone go on well and we had some great nights out and when we visited our venues for the night :-)

The cost of living in Windosr os expensive, but it is definatly worth it, as it is such a great place to be.

Really good.

Guys - they are always playing football.