Channel Business Analyst at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

6.5/10

6.7
5.6

Assisting a sales team.

Got to learn a lot about the business, but wish i was able to go out more.

I felt valued by the majority of managers and other staff, however there was a couple of people who didn’t value me much at all.

One manager helped with supporting and guiding me quite a lot and my old main manager was helpful in developing my skills in communication etc .

My main manager was no so helpful, and hasnt done any development with me at all.

I’m probably one of a handful that are the busiest interns, which is good because I like to be busy.

I had a tonne of responsibility

It will make me more business focused, which will help on my final year of my Business and Management degree

50/50, office is dead most days

First half of year good, second half I basically self-managed myself as my main manager rarely spoke to me even when he was in the office.

My second team was very helpful in training me up, my ad-hoc tasks with others in the company were helpful, my main team didn’t invest their time in me.

Unless you like sales, there’s no other grad roles.

Didn’t bond with a selected few but my housemates and a few interns I was friendly with were very social and in a good way.

I had expensive rent for a house that had rats.

Lola Los is good though.

Lola Los in Reading do jaeger bombs on a Friday for £1.50 each. Enough said.

Chillum Shisha is a great activity to socialise and have a cheeky mango lassi