Summer Intern at Citi

Banking/Finance

9.1/10

Summer Analyst at Citi

I really enjoyed my internship as I got to experience a whole breadth of asset classes, networking events, work shadowing and mentorship from senior representatives.

extremely valued, my colleagues gave me the opportunity to work on documents which were used by clients and thereby I felt that my work was valuable.

I had regular weekly meetings and had day to day conversations with the team. Overall I could ask any questions that I wanted.

Very busy. That is the beauty of the summer internship, you could never get bored. There's always either a project going on, you're either meeting people from the bank or work shadowing.

It was more about learning and understanding the work and the products which were complex and required research.

What I learnt about mostly was time management, networking and work ethic are the most important things, which need to be applied to studies.

Really exciting, especially being on a trading floor which is always an exciting environment.

Very organised. I knew about events run by HR weeks in advance and I would be sent reminders all the time for internal online training.

A lot. On a day to day basis, my line manager invested a lot of time explaining difficult concepts to me which I always appreciated.

I am still in the process of finding out but I really do hope I get the job. Having been here for the Spring Week and then being lucky enough to convert to the summer, I would love the opportunity to be given the full time role.

Yes there were a lot of social events held with the interns, everyone has been lovely.

Not too expensive, nothing different to what you experience on a day to day in London.

The bars are fantastic, especially during the world cup games.

Yes, there were many outside the office events held with the interns.