Revenue Management intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Egham South East
Business Management Economics

7.4/10

I really enjoyed my year and found it challenging yet rewarding

I really got on with all of my colleagues both inside and outside of work. I felt able to talk freely with them and have jokes not just be very serious.

My managers were always available if I ever needed some help or advice.

As in all jobs some days were a lot busier than others. At the start of the year there were days that seemed very empty and slow however it picked up a lot.

I was given a huge amount of responsibility to the point where at one stage I had the most responsibility on my team.

The skills that I have gained will help me a lot because the time management skills I have gained will be very helpful and so will the ability to prioritize different tasks.