Insight Week at KPMG

Information Technology

KPMG is a Top Employer

9.4/10

An insight into how the business operates and the roles of women in technology.

I think the only thing that would make it better would be if we had more shadowing sessions

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

People took time out of their day to day work to come and tell us about their roles. It felt really good to see that they do value potential interns

There were no stupid questions and everybody was willing to answer anything you had. I really enjoyed the openness.

As this was just 3 days I imagine I could develop a lot more with more time.

Perhaps the timing could have been better, but the days went super smoothly

I really don't have anything bad to say about this.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

I think the timing and the lack of shadow sessions was the only problem. It wasn't even a big problem. I would have loved to see more of the company

More shadow sessions would help with this

I could tell everybody was relaxed and yet still professional, which was a nice atmosphere

I had initially only considered consulting but spending the insight here has truly given some food for thought.

I'm so happy that I was rewarded in more than one way

An entire evening dedicated to networking is perfect

Plenty of opportunities!

I found a lot about volunteering, which is something very important to me. I wish I found out more about the workplace dynamics and atmosphere

I have a lot of people who would be interested in this kind of work and workplace. I would definitely recommend them to apply in the future