Intern at KPMG

London Greater London
Auditing/Tax

KPMG is a Top Employer

9.1/10

Very good insight into technology sector within KPMG. I had the opportunity to listen to many interesting and knowledgeable speakers within the sector and shadow a employee who taught a lot about their role.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

Everyone was really open and friendly.

They taught a lot about the process and how important the behavioural capabilities are. A lot of opportunities given to ask questions.

Skills sessions such as personal branding have helped me to cope with the world outside university and to start a promising career.

Was three days - first two days had careers carousel and speakers from the sector. Also had a presentation as part of a businesss challenge. The third day was mainly an assessment centre that was well organised and clearly structured.

Very friendly - was worried about it being too overwhelming but everyone was there to help out and answer any queries - especially during the work shadowing.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at KPMG

Given the time, there was not a lot that could have been done aside from what they provided to me in terms of giving advice for presentation skills.

A lot of roles were available and can be rotated around. In fact, there almost seemed like too much was given to me but it gave me a great deal of knowledge in consultancy.

There was plenty of emphasis on the people at KPMG - everyone seemed approachable and it was stresssd that even the directors and partners are very approachable.

Helped me to see what roles would be suitable to myself.

I was paid very adequately for the amount of time that was spent.

Yes, got to meet with the employees and the people on grafuate schemes.

They were good and showed the value of networking to me.

Not necessarily, it was focused on the actual role - but the work shadower did say all the training she did outside in her free time. Also volunteering days were mentioned.

Yes it was a fantastic experience and taught me a great deal about the sector.