Completing set up forms to send to customers.
Supporting the Retail Channel.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues would always be grateful for my effort.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
With my particular internship, I was either really busy or quiet. It can turn on a pin head.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was trusted with important reporting for directors of the company which was a massive responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have gained vital business skills, the internship programme offered training such as Presentation Skills and Project Management. There are a variety of courses the company itself offers, such as excel skills and assertiveness courses.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?