2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues would always be grateful for my effort.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
With my particular internship, I was either really busy or quiet. It can turn on a pin head.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was trusted with important reporting for directors of the company which was a massive responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have gained vital business skills, the internship programme offered training such as Presentation Skills and Project Management. There are a variety of courses the company itself offers, such as excel skills and assertiveness courses.
Imagine yourself working at BSH
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH