Summer Intern at PwC

Accountancy Public Sector/Governmental

PwC is a Top Employer

6.9/10

4.2

The work was varied, though at times dull. Shadowing managers and partners was a really good experience.

People were really willing to talk to me and ask me how things were going.

When given a new piece of work I was guided through how to do it and if I got stuck or didn't know what to do people were happy to answer questions.

Quite often I wasn't that busy, because it was quite quiet workwise, but there was always something that people wanted me to do.

For one piece of work I was given made responsible for getting work done otherwise I didn't have much responsibility.

The presentation training and organisational skills I developed should assist me with my degree.

Everyone was really friendly and happy. Also everyone knew everyone else in the business unit.

It was really well organised centrally but there were a few communication problems about the last few days of the internship.

Out of the 29 days of the internship, 7 of them were spent doing training.

It was a really fun place to work and the work was too bad.

Wasn't brilliant but there was enough going on.

It was pretty expensive near the office because it's in a tourist hotspot.

Didn't really go out much but from what others said it was OK.

There wasn't too much advertised, but there were things that people could get involved with.