7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
at division HQ, so many people would be travelling around the UK. however there is always someone at the office and the atmosphere is very relaxed and fun!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised, dates to meet the other interns for team building exercises, and plenty of work to do.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Team building, presentations, group projects and solo projects are given to you throughout to develop you as an intern and you as a potential employee in the future.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
So long as you prove yourself to be worth their time, and don't do anything stupid, they will offer you a job subject to graduation.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
A few opportunities to have drinks with colleagues, birthday and Christmas parties are a lot of fun and during office hours it is a fairly social atmosphere
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I lived on my own - rented a flat for £625 PCM. there are other options such as student houses.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I do not go out-out so I cannot really answer this question. the bars are nice - little pricey.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Other interns speak of 5 aside tournament, but at my site there is nothing like this available, unless you organise it with colleague. I am hoping to complete a half ironman next year with one of our directors.
Imagine yourself working at Eaton
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton