Management intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

epsom South East
Retail Sales

7.1/10

learning management skills

I really enjoyed my time at Enterprise. I have learnt a lot that i can take into my final year of uni.

I felt welcome by everyone in the company. This was at every level from area management, to fellow interns.

I was always supported in my role. if i ever had any questions about anything, everyone was always happy to help.

There was never a day that wasn't busy. At Enterprise you only get 30 mins for lunch, i feel like this can be extended to at least 45 so staff can switch off for a bit.

At first my responsibility's were not great at all. however as i became more confident, i feel that i was giver greater responsibility within the branch.

I feel the skills i have learnt are extremely valuable and transferable to any job role within business.

At every branch i have worked with i have always felt comfortable with the people i have worked with.

it is set up well, however i do feel that we could shadow someone in higher rolls to get a taste into what others do in the company.

Training was well set up and easy to learn the vital information.

Enterprise has given me a platform to grow as a person. However, i do feel i want to explore my options in terms of other organisations.

We all had an excellent working relationship in the branch.

Working in a 7 day branch you never really get much time for yourself on the weekends.

I was working in my home town.

We never did anything after work regularly. There was the odd time we go to the pub, however we only see each other at work.