Insight Academy at PwC

Chalfont and Latimer Greater London
Accountancy Actuarial Management Consultancy

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

PwC is a Top Employer

8.0/10

8.6

6.0

I enjoyed every moment of the academy and learnt vital skills that have helped me to grow in confidence in my future career and what I can achieve.

All the PWC employees were welcoming and friendly. They were always willing to answer any questions or concerns we had. The partners and Directors also made us feel very welcome and gave up some of their time to speak to us about the company.

We were always kept informed of what was happening which helped the whole 3 days run smoothly.

I cannot deny the fact that the 3 days involved alot of hard work and long hours or activities and discussions however it is all worth it for the future.

We were put in charge of example situations that may occur if we were employees of PWC. We were made to feel very important and it highlighted what life is like working for PWC

The insight academy verified my career choice and gave an in depth description and insight into life at PWC. I can not criticise the academy at all as I had the best 3 days there and I look forward to starting my summer internship with them next year.

The place we stayed was in Chalfont and Latimer. Latimer house was so lovely and a nice play to work for 3 days.

The organisation was amazing. Everyone was informed of what was happened and everything ran smoothly.

Everything was paid for including all food and accomodation.

Very appealing. After the academy I was offered a place on the summer internship with them next year!

All the insight students met up in the evenings to have dinner and a drink in the bar and it was nice meeting new people from different backgrounds.