Materials & New Model Paint engineering (short term in current process, and commissioning) at Nissan UK

Sunderland North East
Engineering

Nissan UK is a Top Employer

9.9/10

9.6

Working in paint engineering at NMUK.

Plenty of development opportunities and an invigorating place to work. Will learn an immense amount and develop as a person.

Felt part of a wide team and learnt from each and every member. Felt mentored by an entire section.

Excellent senior who I have looked up to and leads by example. Always willing to listen and help me achieve my full potential whilst providing me with key responsibilities.

All my time was took up with relevant projects. Varying projects looking at projects engineering focused, and business focused.

Lots of responsibilities, never felt like "a placement" but more a general engineer.

People skills will help me for university projects and in all walks of life. Technical know-how, and in depth, know-how of an automotive factory at the forefront of the industry will help me in any job.

Excellent, up-beat, and everyone is willing to help. Seniors and managers are easy to find and talk to and always willing to help.

Excellently, well thought out pre my arrival and have been tasked with more as the year has gone on.

Heavily. Off-site training courses worth thousands, and on-site training courses from Nissan itself and from outer companies.

Very appealing, a wide ranging scope and potential to move up the hierarchy. Strong placement scheme and valued graduate scheme.

Yes, placement students I joined with have all stayed together through the year. Colleagues have been immense in terms of support and development.

North east of the country, low expenses and cheap in all aspects.

Good links to Newcastle and many places to go and visit.

Yes, plenty to see and do. Especially in summer months.