Marketing at L'Oreal

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.2/10

6.0

Marketing

The work-life balance at L'Oréal is amazing, especially for those who whish to pursue passions alongside work.

As an intern you get a lot of responsibility which is great!

L'Oréal is very much learning by doing which can also be a good thing in the sense that you are instantly immersed in your role.

The workload can vary a lot. There are days where you can benefit from your one hour lunch and also leave at 5 and there are days where you wouldn't take the full hour and leave after 6.

I was given a lot of responsibility which enabled me to work on a few fun projects.

The main skills I learned are organisation skills and discipline which will definitely help me further!

The atmosphere can be very different from one division to another.

The placement was very well organised. I knew from the beginning (approximately) what I would be working on at different times of the year.

L'Oréal offers a lot of trainings which is great however I couldn't attend any of them either because of work load or because my manager thought it wasn't a priority.

There are many different paths you can take, from finance, sales, supply chain to marketing and from LUXE to mass market products.

There are a lot of interns (about 100) which is awesome because you make a lot of friends!

I found my room on spare room and it was a 12 minutes cycle to work (definitely recommend as you save on tube fares and you get to work out a little bit).

You can find a few fun bars & clubs around Hammersmith!

The work-life balance is great so you can organise your time well enough to do stuff outside work as well.