Visual Merchandising Intern at L'Oreal

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.3/10

7.4

6.0

Have really enjoyed this year, been given lots of interesting work and the ability to work on projects that I'm interested in - definitely do not feel like an intern! Really friendly and engaging atmosphere and lots of perks (summer hours, products, free hair cuts and colours at the Academy) etc.

Completely felt like part of the team and that I fitted in, honestly did not feel like an intern at all and people have said that they thought I worked there full time! Everyone is very respectful and takes your ideas seriously, so I would definitely say I felt valued.

My manager was amazing and really supporting however I think this totally depends on what manager you get, I was quite lucky in this respect

Workload ebbs and flows, some days I didn't have much to do but most of the time I was very busy. Sometimes workload was a bit too much and quite stressful

a LOT - if you ask for more you definitely get it

Hammersmith so pretty expensive