1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Have really enjoyed this year, been given lots of interesting work and the ability to work on projects that I'm interested in - definitely do not feel like an intern! Really friendly and engaging atmosphere and lots of perks (summer hours, products, free hair cuts and colours at the Academy) etc.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Completely felt like part of the team and that I fitted in, honestly did not feel like an intern at all and people have said that they thought I worked there full time! Everyone is very respectful and takes your ideas seriously, so I would definitely say I felt valued.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was amazing and really supporting however I think this totally depends on what manager you get, I was quite lucky in this respect
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Workload ebbs and flows, some days I didn't have much to do but most of the time I was very busy. Sometimes workload was a bit too much and quite stressful
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
a LOT - if you ask for more you definitely get it
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Hammersmith so pretty expensive
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?