Customer care intern at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Business Analytics Consumer Products/FMCG Customer Service E-Business Legal/Law Manufacturing Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.3/10

I would say L'Oreal is a great company to work for. they look after their employees well and offer lots of perks and treats. obviously at times there is a lot of pressure and workload which can be hard, but you will never have a day where you are board!

you get weekly catch ups with your manager where they feed back on your progress and how you are feeling. teams are not afraid to nominate interns for 'hero/star of the month' hard work and skills are definetely noticed.

L'Oreal is very much a company where they throw you into the deep end to learn on the job. however, people are always willing to help as long as you show the interest required.

Extremely busy. sometime too busy. the better you are the more responsibilities and work you will receive. this can be good and bad.

a lot of responsibility. but this only came once I proved that I can be trusted.

time management and stress were big learning points! learnt how to manage them and keep composed. developed excel and customer management massively.
also a certain degree of management for myself as I taught the new interns coming into their 6 month roles

positive and relaxed where people are laughing and relaxed to speak to their colleagues, but at the end of every month when people are trying to meet targets you can feel some tension

once I got the job- very organised! lots of inductions and training... the application process however, far less organised.

they sent me on trips to Manchester a few times to understand the warehouse processes and meet the other side of the team and there were a few good soft skills sessions on handling feedback ect.

The graduate scheme they provide sounds excellent and is something I am aiming to gain a place on.

very. colleagues are always happy to go for drinks and there are quarterly celebrations of results.

Quite expensive for the salary you will be on to be honest. but this is London...

Pretty good I would say!

yes, there were charity events- I joined in on a cycle from Manchester to London and there are multiple other events you can get involved in.