Digital Marketing Intern at L'Oreal

Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

9.2/10

9.7

Digital Marketing Intern for L'Oreal within the Active Cosmetics Division. As a Digital Intern you have to provide support to your all team on all brands: could be update of websites, promotions, competitions etc.

It was the best experience and best internship! I learnt a lot, my team was amazing. The products, the culture and the spirit of L'Oreal UK & IE is just amazing. I highly recommend doing an internship at L'Oreal!

My team always explained me work I needed to do, they always listened me and helped me when I had some question. Express my ideas have never been a problem, your voice count! And for an intern, it is exceptional.

200% support my all my managers. They always gave their time for me, to explain and discover all the software I needed to use within L'Oreal.

You are never bored! Always things to do and new everyday. You learn a lot, but what is great at L'Oreal is the importance they put in the work/life balance!

Full responsibilities, I had been able to lead my own projects. Initiatives are really well welcomed at L'Oreal!

It clearly has been extremely helpful for my future. I learnt so much during this internship!!

AMAZING! The Active Cosmetics Division is really the place to be and my team was simply great.

L'Oreal put a really high importance in the following of interns, you will receive weekly feedback and way of improvement. It was really a plus during my internship because I had been able to focus on some things more. Honestly, L'Oreal is just great!

I assisted to so many conferences, training and development. The culture at L'Oreal is really focused on learning and always understand new challenges. Also, I had the chance to assist to several conferences in London, and for intern it is really valuable because we need to learn a lot!

Always on top! Apply! You will not regret it! L'Oreal offers so many opportunities for everyone.

You can always meet everyone on the 8th floor, having a coffee and catch up with everyone. It is also a good place to meet new people at L'Oreal!

The cost was not extremely high as in the center of London, the area grouped so many big companies so it was great as well!

Many places to go out and drink with your colleagues after work.

Of course! Thanks to this great work life balance, you will definitively have the possibility to do some activities around.