Business Improvement Specialist at Atos

Atos is a Top Employer

5.9/10

5.6

3.2

Really enjoyed the people who I worked with - the actual role wasn't 100% what I imagined it to be

Never felt like I was dumped with work that no one else wanted to do just because I was an intern

Everyone was very helpful and answered any question I had

Could get involved with as much work as I pretty much wanted to

Was given a lot more responsibility than I thought as a lot of staff left my team

Essential work skills developed and helped build my confidence in a working environment

Mixed - my team was fun however some other staff looked very dull

Some was well organised, some wasn't great

Lots of training available that I could do in my spare time or if I didn't have much on

Will still need to apply for a grad job, however am in a much better position and will likely receive references off manager that may put me in good stead.

No other placement students where I worked - a few grads but I lived too far away.

Lived at home 40 mins away - socialised with friends outside of work

It was in Crewe, need I say more

Lots of opportunities, but most for Interns situated in London and not much outside