Tracking and updating ratings and TV highlights for all of EMEA.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Fantastic year of work in the department. Felt like a real part of the team and enjoyed every day.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
We were able to speak about any and all issues and things in our professional and personal lives.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was always able to ask for help or speak to the team about any issues or problems I had.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The days varied depending on the time of the year. There are very busy times in the year when something was always available to do or more relaxed times when you can review your processes. Never felt like I was under pressure to do something.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot more responsibility was placed on me than I initially assumed. I was the point person on certain aspects of our department.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The Learning Network provided by the company enable you to improve your skills and become a well rounded candidate in future jobs.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was professional with a lot of quiet times. This can be very useful to getting work done but if you need to talk then there are no rules against.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I worked my way through the placement understanding and learning more of the company.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The Learning Network allowed for the company to send you to learning sessions and speakers from all over the media industry.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would definitely go back to the company as a full time employee. The opportunities are vast and insteresting.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I did not get involved much in the social scene among placement students but the opportunities were often and open.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living as always in London was pretty high but socialising was always fun and I never felt unable to buy anything.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Central London's nightlife is famous so it was everything that people imagine it to be. The night tube makes going out after work easier.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
You could get involved in football or charity events with the company.