UBS Talents Lab at UBS

Banking - Investment Banking/Finance Business Management Information Technology

UBS is a Top Employer

9.9/10

Spring Week Programme

The Talents Lab programme was amazing in each and every aspect as it gave me a profound insight of all the divisions of the company.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

All the candidates including myself were welcomed in a very professional manner.

I received plenty of support and guidance throughout the week from the management team. I found everyone to be approachable and willing to help if I had any questions.

I developed a variety of skills - both technical and competency based.
The mock assessment workshop was in particular extremely useful as I had an instant feedback from HR team.

The programme was for 3 days and was structured beautifully. It included presentations, workshops, seminars , group activities and a networking event.

It felt very engaging and competitive. The atmosphere in general was different for each session based on the activity.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

There were sessions of how to be presentable and create a personal brand of oneself in this competitive job market. The advice provided during these sessions were invaluable.

We were given a complete tour of the office(including the gym , auditorium, restaurant) during one session.

The programme has definitely helped me make a decision of what career path I have to choose in the coming future.

I have not yet been reimbursed. It's still in process.

I would definitely recommend each and every student to apply for this insight programme.