Talents Lab Attendee at UBS

UBS is a Top Employer

7.6/10

6.5

Spring Week Intern in UBS

I really enjoy the time in UBS, I learned a lot about the company and about myself.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

I felt valued, all the time employees were extremely attentive and they answer all the questions we had.

All the help we needed it was given, not only previous to the Talents Lab but also before .

This experience made me realize how interesting would be working in finance, it has helped me set an objective to learn more and expand my knowledge. In addition, we had many workshops and cases in which we had to apply our analytics and also, during the experience we had to present a project in front of a senior panel .

It was very well structured, although maybe I would have enjoyed having more time to network with the employees.

I really like it, most of the participants of the Talents Lab had dinner together, and it's true that this was an assessment, but we also had fun.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

The Talents Lab is the perfect opportunity to discover which business area matches your interests and career goals, and it is also a great way for the company to get to know you.

There were many sessions related to the culture of the company, but also you get to know the culture by having an open conversation with the graduates and managing directors and ask all kinds of questions and get real answers about their job and their daily lives at UBS. What I like about the culture of UBS is that they focus a lot on facing challenges, not being afraid of speaking up, even to managers is important for them, for the improvement of the company

For me, the best thing about this experience is that now I see myself working for UBS. After learning about their culture and meeting the employees, solving the cases, and presenting the group project to the senior panel, I know this career path fits in my life and when I will apply for an internship in UBS I will be confident this is what I want to do.

yes, it's being amazing! Each day there are presentations and workshops of the different company business areas. There was also time for social activities, mock interviews, and motivational talks on how to improve our personal brand, and during the three days’ program, we had to prepare a group project which we had to present to a panel of senior employees the last day. Overall I recommend it, you learn a lot and you have the chance to meet great people