Brand Partnerships at Warner Bros

Marketing Media

8.7/10

Managing relations between Warner Bros and the Brands they work with

Could not have enjoyed my time at Warner Bros more. The experience and memories that I have made are unparalleled to even my highest of expectations.

As someone who moved to London from abroad my work family was the only family I had and they lived up to the name.

My manager assisted me every step of the way. Was supportive when I need guidance but let me do my own thing when I got confident.

There were very few days where I felt at a loss with nothing to do, for the most part I was extremely busy! Which is preferable.

As an intern here you are a valued member of the team so are given a huge amount of responsibility, enough for you to grow, but never more than you are able.

I've learnt more in the year here than I will ever learn in any 4 year degree.

Everybody is very welcoming and up for a laugh but still inspiring and extremely good at what they do.

Extremely well set up in Warner Bros with lots of HR support throughout the year

Lots of internal training sessions and lunch and learn programmes.

No Grad programme but many current employees are past interns so there are prospects.

The interns were really close and we went out consistently!

London is expensive but you make do and never miss out on nights out.

London is AMAZING but quite expensive, lots of company nights out though!

Lots of opportunities to get involved in charity work and external programmes!