UBS Talents Lab program at UBS

UBS is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.7

Insight program

The ubs Talents Lab program was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed a lot in getting to know the company, different sectors, people working at UBS and other fellow candidates of the program. Overall, it was an overwhelming 3 days and I am excited to come back soon.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Since I am very shy, it was hard for me at first to get to know people. But by the end of it, I knew so many other students and employees at UBS. This boosted my confidence as well. I felt valued in the sense that UBS cares about its employees as well as future prospective employees.

I was given a lot of support throughout the program. All my questions were answered and I got a clearer picture of what I want to pursue further.

I believe that the skills I developed at the Talents Lab program will help me throughout life. Certain skills like analytical and communication skills is what I learned at UBS and they will help me wherever I go in life.

The structure of the program was placed well and everything went according to the plan. Overall, it was a nice experience since we first got to learn about the different sectors and had workshops and then could decide what we want to opt for.

It was a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. UBS made sure that everyone was comfortable in the environment and boosted everyone’s eagerness in getting to know everyone around them.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

I feel like the company has invested a lot in terms of development of the candidate. It is a thrilling opportunity for me to be a part of this program.

At first, I was very confused about which department I wanted to pursued my career in. At the Talents Lab program, I was exposed to various departments and their operations which gave me a clearer idea of what I wanted to pursue my career in. Further workshops also boosted my interest in the same.

At first, we were given a deep dive into the culture and this helped me understand the working and culture at UBS. It was a brief insight into the culture however it helped me understand more as the program proceeded further.

The workshops and different areas of working helped me decide what I wanted to work as in the future. Although all the sessions were exciting. It was an exhilarating experience to attend this program and helped me a lot to understand what I want to proceed with, in terms of future prospects.

We got an opportunity to asks questions during the program as we went through the different business areas. Additionally, there was a networking session at the end of the 3rd day.

I was not able to attend the networking session at the end, but I wish I could have done so. However, all my questions were answered prior to that and I interacted with a few employees and graduate trainees during the workshops which helped.

Yes. We were given a tour of the whole building when Alex mentioned the various opportunities and benefits of working at UBS. It displays how much UBS cares about their employees.

I would definitely recommend this insight to a friend since it was such a wonderful experience for me. Even though the program has ended, I still wish to go back since it was a completely new experience for myself.