Auditor at PwC

Gatwick South East

PwC is a Top Employer

7.0/10

7.4

Auditing financial statements, interviewing clients, checking bank statements, investigating payroll records.

Worth doing and learnt a lot, but hard work and not always very stimulating

Colleagues were great

Well supported and encouraged, took genuine interest in me

Nearly always a lot of work to do, but there were periods where work was held up by the clients

I had to sometimes go out to clients on my own, and was given some important jobs to do, but these were always reviewed by more senior colleagues.

Skills are going to be really useful

Good atmosphere, but hardly ever in office - we went out to clients most of the time

Well organised

Impressed by attention and investment given to us considering we were only with them for 7 monnths

Not sure if it is the career path for me, but PwC is a very good firm to work for

Yes, quite sociable, although we didn't see each other much as we were all over the country.

Quite expensive area

Not really any night life in Gatwick!

Fundraising, social events