Spring Intern at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

9.6/10

I enjoyed my spring insight at L'Oreal a lot. The week was very well planned out and I learned a great deal about the company and the processes involved within it.

I felt very valued during my time at L'Oreal, I was able to ask many questions and was given tasks to complete independently.

I received a lot of guidance and support during the insight. I had the opportunity to shadow interns and see their daily responsibilities and activities.

During the insight we received powerpoint, prezi and excel training, which I believe will be extremely helpful for my degree. I also had the chance to see what some of the marketing interns do although I was actually in a different function and I believe this will be helpful for my marketing courses.

The insight was very well structured. There were daily trainings, which brought together all the spring interns and each day was different, yet followed a similar routine.

The general atmosphere was amazing! I highly enjoyed L'Oreal's corporate culture. Everyone was extremely friendly and outgoing.

The company highly invested into our personal training and development. We had trainings every day and I learned a great deal.

I received the opportunity to speak to many interns that were doing a placement year at L'Oreal and even shadowed a few of them. This really helped me understand what a full time role at L'Oreal may look like.

The insight was extremely helpful in understanding L'Oreal's company culture. It is a very buzzing, friendly and outgoing culture, which is very fast-paced and full of responsibility!

The experience definitely confirmed to me that I want to be in the FMCG and beauty industry, hopefully at L'Oreal one day!

Underground travel costs and lunch was reimbursed.

There are many opportunities for networking and meeting other employees. Just be very open and ask if you could speak to someone from a different function and your manager will set you up to have a coffee with them!

We had a great social event the first evening which included an escape room and drinks at a pub afterwards!

I learned that L'Oreal has a few great sports teams that go on a yearly trip together and there is also an intern committee that organises social events.

I would definitely recommend this insight to a friend that is interested in the beauty industry and likes to work at a fast-pace!