Vacation Scheme Intern at Linklaters

Legal/Law

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

9.6/10

9.7

really enjoyed it, just the right balance between social events and insight into a law firm. Particularly enjoyed the lectures, which provided a snapshot into the different departments.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

very much so, I was given real work and provided with great feedback.

my supervisor would assign work each day and provide a "bigger picture" on what I was working on and ensured I was suppourted throughout

Just the right amount, on busier days my supervisor could see I lacked capacity and would not overload me

I was given as much responsibility as I wanted, and depending on the quality of my previous work

significantly helped, I was able to secure the graduate job I wanted solely based on what I had learnt at Linklaters

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

everyone I met was amicable and made an effort to introduce themselves

we were provided with a very detailed timetable on the first day, therefore very well organised

as aforementioned, the lectures provided a great overview of several practice areas, which I was unfamiliar with and each supervisor invested a lot of time and effort into explaining the work.

I secured a training contract with the firm, so very positive.

we regularly met up at weekends outside of the planned social activities and we remain in touch, even now

obviously being in the city of london, it was relatively expensive.

some great pubs and clubs where many city workers go, so great nightlife!

I partook in some pro bono while there and also had the opportunity to get involved in the football team