7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We had almost daily training which was invaluable for better understanding of the career, and also prepared us thoroughly for the job interview ahead.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The number of opportunities on offer at Linklaters was amazing - every sport and hobby imagineable is catered for and everyone gets involved. It's really nice that everyone in the office spends time together in a social context as well as just when working.
Imagine yourself working at Linklaters
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters