7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was given a general induction to the company and a specific one for each service line I was working with. I was given a laptop of the same standard as any other employee.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The indirect tax department made me feel very welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed the work I was being given.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All the interns in the same office went to lunch together often and we are making plans to meet up even now the scheme has ended.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The few nights out we had in relation to the internship were mainly paid for by the firm. I lived at home during my placement and got the train in, which wasnt too expensive for the 6 weeks I worked with the firm, but for a whole year will be a lot more money.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
There are many bars and clubs near to the office.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Not really, but there is definitely some activities that you can get involved with when you start permanently with the firm.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte