Audit at Deloitte

Bristol South West
Auditing/Tax

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.5/10

Nice people. Good support for the work. After work socials.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

They appreciated my effort and thanked my accordingly. I felt a member of the team.

Doing an internship in audit, we were to a large extent expected to pick things up on our own with no formal training. This helped us to learn very quickly by may not work for everyone. On the other hand, whenever I had a problem, my colleagues were always very happy to talk me through it.

It varied from being very busy all day to a few quite mornings in the office. However, we had been given a project to work on for this quiet time, and so I was never doing nothing.

As already said, we were expected to contribute quite a lot to the audit. I completed many testing worksheets largely on my own. They would be checked by a manager, as with all worksheets, but my work was trusted to be of a high standard.

I made a few presentations over the scheme and very much felt an improvement in this aspect which has helped me in my final year at university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Friendly and supportive. I never felt under too much pressure or out of my depth.

Well organised with a training week and two 3 week rotations. Was quite rigid.

There was an induction week which focused more on soft rather than technical skills.

Had an interview after the scheme and was offered a job.

There were always people socialising in the evenings and inviting me along.

Bristol is quite an expensive city.

Very good.

I didn't get involved in any, but I was only in a 7 week placement.