7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everybody got on really well in my offce.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised, lots of effort had been put into it and you could tell that this wasn't the first time that they'd done a scheme like this!
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They're really interested in giving you the best possible experience. The firm spent a lot of money per candidate giving them the best representations of what day to day life would be like. After all, it's in their interest that you do well and that they secure you on their graduate scheme.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Got a job with them, looks pretty good!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I was living quite far away from where my office was, so it was difficult for me to participate in all the social events that were on offer. However, had I been living in the centre, i've no doubt it would have been amazing.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Not much to say here.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Birmingham has really good night life. It's full of students after alL!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Really good, lots of different sports to get involved with.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte