I really enjoy this experience, I had the chance to meet some employees in UBS and their work experience has helped me decide where I want to focus on when applying for an internship in investment banking
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Everyone was really nice and approachable when asking questions.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
A lot. From the HR department who gave us many tips to top our interviews,to the managers of the other departments who were very honest with us.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This experience is going to push me to do more research and inform myself a lot more about finance and what is happening in the world. And I also think that participating in the workshops and the challenge has improved my analytical skills, and when I have to face a similar task I will be more prepared.
5. How well structured was the insight?
I think that maybe it's too tiring sometimes, because we also had to work in the challenge, so we couldn't rest enough. But the structure was really good.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
I will add more time to network with the employees
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?