Student at UBS

Madrid Europe
Banking - Investment Banking - Investment
UBS is a Top Employer

6.6/10

I really enjoy this experience, I had the chance to meet some employees in UBS and their work experience has helped me decide where I want to focus on when applying for an internship in investment banking

Everyone was really nice and approachable when asking questions.

A lot. From the HR department who gave us many tips to top our interviews,to the managers of the other departments who were very honest with us.

This experience is going to push me to do more research and inform myself a lot more about finance and what is happening in the world. And I also think that participating in the workshops and the challenge has improved my analytical skills, and when I have to face a similar task I will be more prepared.

I think that maybe it's too tiring sometimes, because we also had to work in the challenge, so we couldn't rest enough. But the structure was really good.

I will add more time to network with the employees