Student at UBS

Banking - Investment
UBS is a Top Employer

9.1/10

I really enjoyed the programme, I came in interested in a certain division, and I left even more interested in that division then before. However, that’s not to say that I didn’t enjoy the other talks and workshops, it was definitely useful to find out more about the different roles.

Everyone was really warm and friendly. From the security guards to the grad recruitment team to the bankers, everyone welcomed me, everyone enjoyed what they do and I feel that’s really important- to feel valued.

We all received a lot of support during the workshops from people in the grad areas and I was able to connect with them on LinkedIn and ask more questions when the day finished.

100%, finding out about how the different business areas is vital and the workshops in these areas showed the importance of teamwork, communication, problem solving and time management. Definitely something I can apply to my degree studies and hopefully when I join the grad programme at UBS.

It was very well structured, everything ran smoothly and on time, massive thank you to the Junior Talent team that organised this.

Always friendly, positive and supportive. No one viewed this as a competition, it was more about helping each other out and learning together which is always nice.