UBS Talents Lab at UBS

Banking/Finance
UBS is a Top Employer

9.0/10

It is an insightful experience to get to know more about the industry and the bank.

All the staff members are welcoming, friendly and willing to answer any questions that we might have.

The case studies and interview preparation sessions are very useful as genuine feedback is provided.

I believe that this is a good opportunity to learn more about the industry to gauge my suitability for a career in banking and also how best to prepare for a career in banking.

There was a clear structure into the different divisions of the bank.

The firm invest heavily in this program as there are many interaction opportunities with senior management and also staff who have been through similar programs.

The staff shared a common value proposition of the bank which makes us decide if the working culture is well suited to ours.

We get to see first hand how the staff interact amongst each other and the willingness to share their knowledge with us.

Numerous networking opportunities