7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
In a good office, with a good social structure and nice people. friendly and chatty. people willing to help.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
HR were fantastic and very organised. Problem was u have no control on where u are placed and once on the bench are just waiting to be placed so you cant plan your time.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Did a good excel course and lots of online learing. gave the impression willing to invest alot in staff
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
its chance whether you get a good project or not. the more you work and network the eaiser it is to find a job for ourselves and therefore one you would prefer. the first 2 years seem to be total luck, people are based in industrial estates for months and expected to be grateful!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
alot of organised socials
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
but u have to work hard in the day so didnt use!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
i only got a email from womens rugby!
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture