Go Abroad China Business & Marketing Internship at Go Abroad China

Beijing China
Business Management

10.0/10

My tasks included:
Collaboration with idea owners to capture and develop their innovation story

Market scouting for new ideas, technologies and companies

Co-Ordinating workshops and meetings

Providing insights into new trends

Supporting team in the delivery of innovation projects

Attending networking events and trade fairs and conferences

My internship was really engaging and worthwhile. I had a supervisor that really cared about my professional development and growth. I was also able to make great friends with my coworkers who were always open to help whenever i needed.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Go Abroad China

This is one of the reasons I truly enjoyed my internship.The office environment was fun, though everyone was focused and had tasks they were working on competleing. As my first ever work experience, I gained so much professional knowledge at my internship company.

My supervisor was always available. I would regularly catch up with her on the progress of my tasks and got valuable feedback on how to proceed or changes to be made. Overall, my supervisor was really supportive.

I really busy preoccupied during my internship. I had to juggle going to my Chinese language classes while interning and I had so much tasks assigned to me to be completed. However I was able to schedule my time properly and my supervisor was really understanding and supportive to me

I was given really valuable and worthwhile tasks aimed at both my professional and personal development. Apart from the usual office tasks, I was given the opportunity to visit networking events organised by my internship company and Go Abroad China gaining valuable networks and exposure in the process

I learnt more in my internship than from my degree. Hands on experiences surpasses the usual theory based structure you receive from the university. I was able to boost my confidence, communicate effectively, while also gaining new skills from my supervisor.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Go Abroad China

The atmosphere was really focused but fun. Everyone had tasks to complete, though were supportive of each other when ever anyone encountered an issue.

My internship program was really structured. I gained more understanding of the Chinese environment from the Chinese Language classes I attended organised by GAC and got valuable experience from my internship.

My supervisor was really interested in my professional growth and wanted to make sure I gained alot from the opportunity I had of interning in China. I was given managerial tasks and sometimes assisted the manager in his activities.

Im currently doing my MBA now, but if any job opportunities were to arise in the company, I would definitely take it as I would be working forward to progress in my career at the company

We had a foosball table in our office everyone would gather round at the end of the day for a tense game, it was really fun.

Food in Beijing is really cheap and theres so much to choose from, for me i was comfortable as I was also getting paid from my internship.

There were loads of bars and clubs around Sanlitun and Wudaoku, I had pretty fun nights.

One of my tasks was to attend a networking event in Shanghai, I was thrilled to visit Shanghai and also had a great time at the event