Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Manufacturing and Quality at Cummins

Darlington North East
Manufacturing

6.1/10

4.7
6.6

I thought I'd enjoy it more when I applied than I did. when I was busy I enjoyed the work, but when I was less busy it was very dull. However the people and working environment did make it enjoyable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Cummins

I felt very valued by my work colleagues

Very little. I tried to keep myself busy with tasks I thought would benefit the company and my development.

Some days I would be busy and others id be less busy. I tried to keep myself busy with tasks I thought would benefit my department and my development.

Not as much as I thought when I applied. I could of dealt with more work load and responsibility.

The skills I developed will assist me later on in my career as I have dealt with various types of people and different situation, specifically how people deal with change.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Cummins

Very good. People knew when to have a laugh and when to be serious.

It was set up as well as it could of been.

I had various training days throughout my placement to help develop my personal skills.

Very appealing there's various graduate schemes around the UK.

Yes we all got on very well and this was pushed by the company through mini projects and meetings.

Very cheap.

Not the best.

Yes these were pushed by site-wide emails