Marketing Communications at Cummins

6.0
5.2

2.2

I enjoyed my placement.

I was asked my opinion and was valued as a member of the wider Cummins team.

My manager gave me full support for both personal and professional development in the work place.

I would have work to do in a daily basis. This varied from very small quick tasks to a big project. I would have busy spells and then days where I'm twiddling my thumbs. A balance

Colleagues around me interact with each other.

Took a while to get assess to the computer system. Additionally, going through a long process to get access to different softwares i need access for to carry through my role. My manager was persistent in getting me moving.

I went on a womens development program and had weekly 1:1 with my manager. My personal and professional development was valued by my manager.

Relatively cheap because it's very rural. Town centre is nearly 2 miles away. Social aspect was poor but London and Leicester is a train ride away. Wellingborough is an ideal location to travel to other cities.

There isn't a nightlife here because it isn't a university town. There isn't much choice for nightlife unless you like whetherspoons or very traditional pubs.

Me and my colleague would organise to do things together. There are community helping events to take part in. Additionally, there is the sports and social club - they organise events to like Christmas meals for the people who join.