Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Insight day at Tesco

addlestone South East
Retail

6.2/10

6.0

6.0

I enjoyed knowing how the company works

Very valued and staff were friendly

I was supported all the way

Developed interpersonal skills

Need more improvement

Was friendly

helped me build more skills and experience I need after it.

gave me workshops in order for me to know more and how it works.

showed me different departments and how their stores works. Meet different people as well.

very important, as then I know where to go and apply for.

With the right amount and was depending on the location.

There was but not enough to connect to people. Need more people to come and invite influencial people with it.

Was good but needs improvement as I feel like I did not connect to people as much as I thought I would.

Yes, outreach and volunteering day are done for every employee just to give back to the community.

yes, I will recommend it to everyone as it was useful and will really set everyone apart in their applications to other jobs.