Member Relations Intern at Association of British Insurers

Insurance Public Relations Public Sector/Governmental

7.8/10

I really enjoyed my time at the ABI - it's a great place to work with lots of opportunities for development.

The organisation itself isn't too big so you get to know most people quite well which I really enjoyed. I worked really closely with my team and felt I could ask them for help with anything!

The ABI is really good at offering support. I always felt comfortable asking my manager for advice and guidance.

As with most jobs there were busier periods and quieter ones but overall I'd say there is a pretty good balance in the role. During quieter periods there is still plenty to do and always someone you can help.

The ABI definitely offers you the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility of your work which was great!

I definitely feel that my time at the ABI helped me develop and grow and as a result I feel a lot more confident about any future jobs! The exposure I had whilst at the ABI was great and has definitely prepared me for a future career!

Really friendly atmosphere! Always felt comfortable and able to ask anyone for help.

A well structured, clear and organised internship.

There were lots of opportunities for personal development and my manager was always looking into my development programme. Whilst at the ABI I was able to go on training courses which has really helped my confidence.

Would definitely consider working here in the future.

There aren't a lot of other placement/students so the opportunities there are limited but there are plenty of opportunities to socialise with other colleagues.

Fairly expensive.