2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone is so supportive and appreciative of your work, I was treated as if I were a normal employee which really helped with my confidence!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I knew my managers were there for any question or challenge. I had a 1:1 meeting each week so there was always the opportunity to ask for help or for more work!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was given a lot of responsibility so was very busy, but project based work still has its ups and downs.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was working on projects as any other employee would be - presenting to senior staff and external advisors. They'll push you as far as you want to go.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I received a professional qualification that has pushed my CV above average. My interpersonal skills and confidence has improved which will help me in all situations in the future - professional or personal.
Imagine yourself working at Avis Budget EMEA Ltd
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Avis Budget EMEA Ltd