Business Analyst at Avis Budget EMEA Ltd

Accountancy Banking/Finance Business Analytics Information Technology Legal/Law

7.3/10

7.6

4.8

I loved my year at Avis. I have learnt so much - hard and soft skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Avis Budget EMEA Ltd

Everyone is so supportive and appreciative of your work, I was treated as if I were a normal employee which really helped with my confidence!

I knew my managers were there for any question or challenge. I had a 1:1 meeting each week so there was always the opportunity to ask for help or for more work!

I was given a lot of responsibility so was very busy, but project based work still has its ups and downs.

I was working on projects as any other employee would be - presenting to senior staff and external advisors. They'll push you as far as you want to go.

I received a professional qualification that has pushed my CV above average. My interpersonal skills and confidence has improved which will help me in all situations in the future - professional or personal.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Avis Budget EMEA Ltd

Everyone is friendly and welcoming. There are activities on throughout the year to get involved in.

I was able to gain a professional qualification that will really boost my employability.

Many other employees started as placement students so it is definitely possible. I hope to return too.

There were only 5 students in my year, but we still socialised together.

Accommodation isn't cheap, but much cheaper than London! Cost of living is average.

The surrounding areas were easy to get to and had plenty of bars/restaurants/clubs - Bracknell has mainly shops and restaurants.