Business development specialist, engaging with clients and generating leads
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Great on going support and training. Personal development plans available, great working environment.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Valued by managers and other agents very well
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Constant on going support from management, able to speak or send an email about an issue and get resolved, support plans in place and 1 on 1 sessions to help improve.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Kept busy throughout the day, never left with nothing to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Helping new starters to get on their feet in the company, having to converse with clients on a professional level
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Helped with in my current field due to confidence gained, communication skills, seeing how businesses work in more detail. Being able to engage with clients in a professional mannor and build customer relationships.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great warm atmosphere, friendly workers and management
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Excellent set up
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A lot of time in helping me develop as an agent by giving me 1 on 1 sessions and on going support through email
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
£350 average on rent, socialising quite cheap prices
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Execellent choice of nightlife, multiple student nights every week
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?