1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have really enjoyed my placement working here, I have learned many new life skills and rolls that I will be able to take with me in any working environment.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have made many friends throughout the office and on different campaigns whom, I still keep in contact with. I enjoy walking in to the office everyday having a laugh with my managers and friends.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I have been given so much support more than needed at times, which is great as it helps me enhance my skills and develop them further in to different avenues. Support is on hand at any time throughout the day no matter what you are struggling on.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I am always busy on a daily basis, but having breaks throughout the day helps the stress and lets you meet up with a friend for quick coffee or even playing pool in the canteen.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given the full role of a senior business development student as I was doing the same day to day job as any other colleague in the building. I was liaising with businesses and learning new skills daily.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learned many skills whilst working here on placement, which will enable me to be motivated and success driven in completing my degree and in the new future.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere in the office is great, everyone is bubbly, smiling and energetic.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
My placement was set up very easy with a two stage interview and a quick swift procedure. Everything was on hand when I started and didn't have to worry about anything not being complete.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
social life is amazing, we have team incentives and also general events with other colleagues, who are always wanting to socialise.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?