7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They had a well prepared presentation about the enitre process , 4 members of staff attending the event who were answering all our questions, hand outs were also very useful, which helped us develop more understanding of the whole process
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
I think it helped alot , as the event was held at the pwc office and people who worked there were at the event and explained about their experiences at their role, about their difficulties and supports they get during the job, hepled candidates to feel how it feels like to work there full time
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
One of the best thing about these events are understanding companies culture! Because its held at their office and we can actually see the people who work there, client meetings , get to talk to people who work there and understand it better in real life. Its different from what we hear from Pwc stafd on youth or LinkedIn, its torally real!
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
I always knew i really want to work at pwc but after arrending this event, and getting to know more about the company and work culture of pwc , im sure i want to get a career there becauae of their values and their working environment
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
It was not paid but i must say they have paid the expenses for the people who run the event , provide lunch amd drink for the whole day which is quite valuable, its not something that you can see from every other companies, i think having this kind of events is one of the reasons PwC is the best graduate recruiter for the past 14 years.
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
Yes we did have break in between the event where we were given an opportunity to talk to other people and members of staff abour their background and jourey, and it was a very good networking opportunity in my opinion
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
They were OK, we had a chance to talk to memebers of staff who were there and other candidates who attended the event but i must say that they were limited to number of people who attented the event from pwc, i mean we could only talk to 3-4 people from PwC.
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
Yes they talked about the activities and clubs and social events they could attend out of working hours which i thought its a great opportunity to communicate and network with people from other departments as well , which is also great as an employee
15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
I would definitely recommend this insight evenr to those who want to apply at PwC or even other big four companies, as it gives an insight of how a normal working day look like at a corporate like PwC or what to expect in terms of work or people who work there, in total its great experience, definitely recommend it.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 14 roles at PwC