Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Career Open Day at PwC

5.8/10

4.0

The insight was well organised and presented, but the information was basic and definitely felt as though it was intended for people who have little to no experience with application processes.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at PwC

The PwC employees were engaging and helpful and made the candidates feel as though they were welcomed and valued.

There was a significant amount of general guidance but very few opportunities for specific or individual guidance.

Many of the skills covered were general and likely only new for people new to job / internship applications.

Very well structured and presented

Our atmosphere was intimate and conversational, but I have heard that it can range to a much larger group in a more formal setting

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at PwC

The employees were very expressive and seemingly truthful about their roles at the company. Clearly there is a variety of roles and possibilities, but we were given a clearer picture of the firm overall.

All the employees were happy to discuss cultures within their teams and the company overall.

I was here because I understand what career path I am attempting to pursue.

There was a slight mention of extra activities, but nothing substantial.

If they were new to applying to jobs, yes. If not, no.