7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
The employees were very expressive and seemingly truthful about their roles at the company. Clearly there is a variety of roles and possibilities, but we were given a clearer picture of the firm overall.
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
All the employees were happy to discuss cultures within their teams and the company overall.
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
I was here because I understand what career path I am attempting to pursue.
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
There was a slight mention of extra activities, but nothing substantial.
15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
If they were new to applying to jobs, yes. If not, no.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC