Winter Vacation Scheme Student at Norton Rose Fulbright

London Greater London
Legal/Law

8.6/10

It was a great experience from beginning to end.

Despite sitting in an extremely busy department, everyone was friendly, approachable and keen to answer any questions I had. I was treated like a trainee by my supervisor and other lawyers in the department from the outset. I was given tasks that would help me understand the transactions that were being worked on, or tasks that would typically be given to a trainee.

Norton Rose Fulbright offers an extensive support network during the vacation scheme. I had two trainee buddies (one in my department and the other in a different department), a departmental contact and a supervisor, all of whom were very forthcoming as to what I could expect throughout the week. The Graduate Recruitment team were also extremely informative and supportive throughout the process.

Very well structured. There were a number of presentations and skills sessions as well as opportunities to network at social events. They managed to fit a lot in during the 7 days we had!

The atmosphere was great. Everyone I encountered was open, friendly and supportive.

The lawyers I worked with took the time to explain new concepts to me and Graduate Recruitment offered a number of skills sessions which were very valuable.

Speaking with my supervisor, trainees and other lawyers gave me a good understanding of what I could expect as a trainee at Norton Rose Fulbright.