2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Colleagues and managers were really welcoming and made an effort to help me settle in. Also, I had a leaving drinks event organised by my managers!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Alot of support and guidance is given. However, after your settling in period, they expect you to use initiative and deliver yourself.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It varied, at times I was very challenged alot and worked reasonably long hours but mostly I did not have an excessive amount of work. Working hours for me were not as bad as I feared.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given more and more responsibility as my internship progressed. However, due to the short nature of the internship, there was always alot I did not know about what was going on in the project I was working on.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The high skills and performance of all my colleagues meant that I had to learn quickly and become very efficient and organised. Also, IT skills are key for this job as it can improve your efficiency a huge amount. All these skills will be really useful for my future career, whether or not it will be with Accenture.
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture