Management Consultant (Analyst) at Accenture

Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.8/10

Interned on a project implementing a technology solution to a pharmaceutical client. This involved website design, use of Microsoft Office and reviewing quality of documents and web content.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Colleagues and managers were really welcoming and made an effort to help me settle in. Also, I had a leaving drinks event organised by my managers!

Alot of support and guidance is given. However, after your settling in period, they expect you to use initiative and deliver yourself.

It varied, at times I was very challenged alot and worked reasonably long hours but mostly I did not have an excessive amount of work. Working hours for me were not as bad as I feared.

I was given more and more responsibility as my internship progressed. However, due to the short nature of the internship, there was always alot I did not know about what was going on in the project I was working on.

The high skills and performance of all my colleagues meant that I had to learn quickly and become very efficient and organised. Also, IT skills are key for this job as it can improve your efficiency a huge amount. All these skills will be really useful for my future career, whether or not it will be with Accenture.