2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very much part of a team most of the time. The only time i felt not part of GSK was when activities would run that only full time employees were allowed to partake in.
I was given work to do that required independent thinking and challenges for me to get stuck into which made me feel like i was being trusted.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The support was there but it isn't in a very formal capacity, i think improvements could be made. but that varies between supervisors.
I know that i could have gone to my supervisor if i was struggling at any point. (sometimes its nice to be asked though!)
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Most days were pretty busy but some days were quiet, it depended on what was going on. Theres always time for you to make your own work though. Or even ask for more.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I feel that i was left to work on my project pretty independently which required a lot of responsibility and independent thinking.
I was also given parts of other projects to help out on and complete tasks in a way i felt comfortable so i think enough responsibility to fir with my job role
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think the independence of working on a project will help me massively for my final year at uni.
The development of communicating with lots of different people for different things will also be of great use.
Imagine yourself working at GSK
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at GSK